- 2 cup(s) vanilla pudding prepared with skim milk
- 2 medium banana(s), cut into small chunks
- 2 cup(s) prepared chocolate pudding with skim milk
- 1/2 cup(s) aerosol whipped cream
- 5 1/3 Tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 8 tsp unsalted dry roasted peanuts, chopped
Place 1/4 cup vanilla pudding in each of 8 small glass bowls or parfait glasses; top each with a layer of banana chunks. Top banana with 1/4 cup chocolate pudding; cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold.
When ready to serve, remove plastic wrap; sprinkle each with 2 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs and 1 teaspoon peanuts. Spray each dessert with 1 tablespoon whipped cream; serve immediately. Yields 1 parfait per serving.