- 1 pound(s) uncooked lean pork tenderloin
- 3 1/3 Tbsp barbecue sauce, divided (equals 3 Tbsp plus 1 tsp)
- 3 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 cup(s) packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 3 Tbsp uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- 4 item(s) mixed grain hamburger roll(s)
Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line a shallow roasting pan with nonstick foil or coat pan with cooking spray. (You can also cook the pork on an outdoor grill.)
Place pork in pan and brush with 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce. Roast until an instant read thermometer inserted in center of pork registers 160ºF for medium, about 25 minutes. Transfer pork to a cutting board; cover loosely with foil and let stand 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk mayonnaise, water, vinegar and pepper until smooth. Add coleslaw mix and scallions; toss to mix and coat.
Slice pork into 20 thin pieces. For each sandwich, place 5 slices of pork on the bottom half of each roll and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of barbecue sauce; top with 1/2 cup of coleslaw and cover with top half of roll. Yields 1 sandwich per serving.
Source : www.weightwatchers.com